The challenge: Prepare your materials according to a pre-determined kit (September 30th deadline) and create cards using those materials only (November 1 deadline) until you have nothing left to use.
The kit includes:
- 6 sheets of paper (maximum)
- 5 stamps (maximum)
- 4 inks, dyes, or paints (maximum)
- 3 types of embellishments (as many of each type as you want)
- 2 ribbons or something similar
- 1 drink of choice (water, homemade lemonade, tea, coffee, wine, etc).
I've decided to use washi as an embellishment and as a ribbon alternative. And I choose to use my "drink of choice" in my cards. The spray bottle contains water although I seriously think using red wine would be great fun and would result in some pretty fun scratch and sniff cards.
Time to start crafting!