Pages

Friday 26 December 2014

12 favourite 2014 projects over 2 posts part 2

As promised here's post two of two of twelve of my favourite 2014 projects.  Countdown continuing with number five.

5.  never trust people who promise to make you rich in a day. they are generally crazy swindlers ― carlo collodi, pinocchio (May)


4.  you can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf - jon kabat-zinn (May)


3.  it is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness - lucius annaeus seneca (September).  September was my debut to the Gorjuss girls collection.  I fell in love and haven't looked back.  Santoro has produced some of the most stunning stamps and materials I have seen.  And this card hits the top five list for 2014.



2.  inked stamper design team november project: gorjuss presence (November).  Given my feelings about Santoro it's not surprising that this card makes the list.  I have had more amazing comments about this card than for any other project I have made to-date.  It wasn't hard putting it together after I found On Top of the World.  This card also hits the top five list for 2014.



1.  genius without education is like silver in the mine - benjamin franklin (November).  This was my second memory book this past summer and what an incredible experience putting it together for someone who I admired and enjoyed working with tremendously.  It will always have a soft spot in my crafting heart.



Thank you for joining me in 2014 and your continued kind words and support.  All the best to you, my blogosphere and crafting friends, this holiday season and in the new year xx

No comments:

Post a Comment