Pages

Friday 1 July 2016

you can't stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. you have to go to them sometimes - a. a. milne

Oi.  It's been five months since I've posted anything on the blog.  I'm not sure why I have found it difficult to post regularly (Instagram is feeling almost the same level of neglect).  Maybe it's just a matter of paying more attention to posting once the photos are snapped.

The post neglect is not for lack of crafting, that's for sure.  I have been a little crafting chipmunk.  Busy, busy, busy.  Which means one thing friends, you're in for a craft downpour here on everythingshetouches.  A craft downpour.

I created the background of this birthday card using bisters and tim holtz flower garden stamps.  The layered forest is a memory box series of dies: grand forest archway, medium forest archway and small forest archway.  Makes for a gorgeous layered forest, no?


The focal stamp is santoro mirabelle tell me something.  I'm obsessed with everything santoro.  My collection of mirabelle and gorjuss is outrageous.  I think they are simply elegant, beautiful and diverse stamps.  And yes, very easy and fun to work with.



Here's a better view of the background.  Bisters on watercolour paper equals gorgeous and quick backgrounds for any paper craft - cards, scrapbook, memory book or mixed media.  Amazing.  And I'm hooked.

Stay tuned folks.  More rain to come ..

No comments:

Post a Comment